Most warranties you get on certified used cars is from the “In-Service Date” AKA the day the original owner bought the car. But how is that a warranty for you? The advantage of purchasing a qualified used vehicle with us, is that this warranty starts when YOU purchase the car.
All used, retailed, vehicles 10 years or younger, that also have less than 100,000 miles qualify for the 7 year, Quarter Million Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty. As the owner, be sure to keep up the factory recommended maintenance. We recommend having the maintenance done at any of the Murphy Auto Group stores, but it is not required.
- 7 year 250000 mile powertrain warranty
- 160 Point Inspection
- Transferable Factory Warranty
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance
- Rental Car Assistance
- Complimentary Carfax Report or Autocheck
- No major cosmetic damage on the interior or exterior
- Vehicle History at dealership upon request
- Tire Will have sufficient tread (minimum depth of 5/32nds)
- No frame, flood or salvage history based on (Carfax or Autocheck)
- Brakes will have over 50% of life based on inspection.
- One Master Key with insurance policy of 1 year or 12,000 miles!
For example, a qualified pre-owned vehicle has 11,111 miles at time of delivery (January 1, 2019), then the warranty will expire at 261,111 miles or (7) seven-years (January 1, 2026), whichever comes first.
Every Quarter Million Mile Warranty covers all mechanical issues that occur on the vehicle’s powertrain. The powertrain are the parts of a car that provide power and make it move. Typically that involves the engine, transmission, and the parts that allow power to travel from the engine to the wheels.